Quick and easy way to install, manage and update Android apps on Windows.
Apk Easy Tool is a freeware APK manager app and developer tool developed by evildog1 for Windows. It's straightforward, light on system resources and user friendly.
The download has been tested by an editor here on a PC and a list of features has been compiled; see below. We've also created some screenshots of Apk Easy Tool to illustrate the user interface and show the overall usage and features of this APK managing program.
Tool to sign, compile, decompile and manage Android APK apps
Apk Easy Tool is a lightweight application that enables you to manage, sign, compile and decompile the APK files for the apps you are working on.
Features of Apk Easy Tool
- Batch: Execute batch jobs for multiple APKs.
- Builder: Build APKs from source code.
- Compile: Compile Java source code to APK or DEX files.
- Compress: Compress APKs for efficient storage.
- Converter: Convert APKs to DEX files.
- Creator: Create APKs from scratch with a template.
- Decompile: Decompile APKs and DEX files to Java source code.
- Editor: Edit APKs with an advanced UI.
- Extractor: Extract resources from APKs.
- Installer: Install APKs on the device.
- Optimize: Optimize APKs for better performance.
- Patcher: Patch APKs to bypass license checks.
- Sign: Sign APKs with custom certificates.
- Tweaker: Tweak APKs with custom parameters.
- Verifier: Verify APKs to detect malicious code.
Compatibility and License
Apk Easy Tool is provided under a freeware license on Windows from programming software with no restrictions on usage. Download and installation of this PC software is free and 1.60 Final is the latest version last time we checked.
evildog1 accepts donations for the continued development of this free software.
Is Apk Easy Tool for Windows 10?
Yes. It can run on a PC with Windows 11 or Windows 10. Previous versions of the OS shouldn't be a problem with Windows 8 and Windows 7 having been tested. It comes in both 32-bit and 64-bit downloads.